Image Guided Surgery is a state-of-the-art technology which allows surgeons to accurately track and monitor instrumentation from several angles relative to patient anatomy and, thus, enhances safety of surgical procedures in less common settings and more complicated patient anatomy. Software packages have seen fast-paced developments in the recent years. Navigation systems have become faster, more precise, easier to use and more user-friendly.
Brainlab’s image guided surgery technique is used in ear, nose and throat (ENT), cranial, maxillo-facial surgery, orthopedics and trauma care.
- Kick™ – powerful and portable navigation system
- Curve™ - high end navigation system
- Elements® - planning software solutions on a workstation or on server
- Brainsuite® – intraoperative imaging, integrated digital OR
Kick™ - Powerful and portable system
- 21.5” full HD touch display
- Intuitive Brainlab control concept
- Optical tracking with laser guidance
- Compact and portable design
- Separate telescopic camera stand
- Extendable with Brainlab Buzz
- Optional microscope, C-arm, ultrasound, endoscope integration Available Clinical Applications on Kick:
- Knee 2.6, Hip 6.0, Spine & Trauma 3D, Fluoro Express 3.1, Cranial/ENT 2.1
Curve™ - The Ultimate Command and Control Center for Information Guided Surgery
Super smart ergonomics, multi-directional 26” touch screens, digital HD, hi-fi, wi-fi within an appealing design.
Mobile wireless networking streams and records to linked workstation.
- Single or dual display
- Independent camera stand, motorized, telescopic height adjustment
- Wireless communication between camera and display
- Portable stand-alone or ceiling mounted display-workstation
- Superior surface acoustic wave technology without compromising image quality
- Optional microscope, C-arm, ultrasound, endoscope integration
- Optional iCT, iMR integration
Elements® - preoperative planning softwares
Creates strategic treatment plans for every procedure . Taking multitude of patient datasets into account, Elements filters, processes, integrates and displays data to surgeons allowing them to directly apply pertinent information for confident decision making.
- Dedicated workstation outside the OR or server based solution for remote access from mobile devices
- Automatic Image Fusion
- Automatic Segmentation
- Advanced 3D Viewer
- Cranial, Spine, CMF, RT applications
- and more and more ...
For more information visit: