AIRO is a mobile, 32-slice helical CT scanner. Due to it’s maneuverability and small footprint, designed to function inside existing Operating Rooms. With it’s high image quality AIRO is ideal for intraoperative control of cranial, spine and trauma surgery.
Main features: Extra-large bore size (107cm)
- Extra-small footprint (1,5m²)
- Extra-slim patented gantry design (30.5 x 38cm)
- Scan volume of D 50 x 100cm allows surgeons to image the entire spine in a single scan
- Fully integrated Trumpf TruSystem 7500 surgical table system
- O.R.-optimized patented air cooling system
- Standard power connection (one phase 100-240V)
- Electrical powered central wheel
- Single-operator maneuverability
- Front-view camera supports safe motion
- Travel through standard doors and into elevators
- Controls imaging, laser alignment, dose display
- Controls room-to-room transport
- Controls daily calibration.
For more information visit: