Focal treatment performed by high intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU is a minimally invasive, outpatient treatment choice for prostate cancer that doesn’t use radiation. Sonacare Medical, the global leader in this technologies provides the latest generation of therapeutical ultrasound medicine through proven ablative technologies that precisely deliver care while sparing healthy tissue. This next generation of care involves expanding current HIFU technologies to treat a wider range of urological indications that balance treatment effectiveness and quality of life.
Sonablate® 500 HIFU surgical ablation system for the treatment of prostate cancer.
It delivers precise and focused ablative therapy with the possibility of vastly reducing patients side effect profile.
Sonatherm® a state-of-the-art laparoscopic HIFU surgical ablation system. uses a laparoscopic probe to deliver precise and focused robotic ablative therapy to soft tissue with a customizable ablation zone.
Both of them is powered by the unique T3 Technology, which allows physicians simultaneously to:
- target specific tissue using integrated ultrasound imaging and sophisticated planning tools; (MRI, CT, PET along with Ultrasound Fusion, Advanced Target Segmentation and One Button Planning)
- treat targeted tissue with pinpoint accuracy while sparing untargeted tissue; and
- track procedure results using real-time ultrasound imaging along with advanced tissue change monitoring software. (Neurovascular bundle detection, Rectal wall monitoring)
- Newly redesigned, easily transportable console
- New state-of-the-art software package for ultimate customized procedure
- Simultaneous - Target, Treat and Track functionality
- Two (2) transrectal (Sonablate) or two (2) laparascopic (Sonatherm) HIFU probes, dual treatment transducers move robotically to follow the physicians precise treatment plan
- Sonachill® cooling system, newly updated
- Articulating probe arm
- Transrectal probe Stepper System